- Adner* & Feiler*. (2019) Innovation Interdependence and Investment Choices: An Experimental Approach to Decision Making in Ecosystems. Organization Science, in press.
- Tong, Feiler, & Ivantsova. (2018) Good Choice, Bad Judgment: How Choice Under Uncertainty Generates Overoptimism. Psychological Science, 29(2), 254-265.
- Tong, Feiler, & Larrick. (2018) A Behavioral Remedy for the Censorship Bias. Production and Operations Management, forthcoming.
- Tong & Feiler. (2017) A Behavioral Model of Forecasting: Naive Statistics on Mental Samples. Management Science, 63(11), 3609-3627.
- Larrick & Feiler. (2016) Expertise in decision making. In G. Wu (Ed.), Blackwell Handbook of Judgment and Decision Making.
- Feiler & Kleinbaum. (2015) Popularity, Similarity, and the Network Extraversion Bias. Psychological Science, 26(5), 593–603.
- Feiler, Tong, & Larrick. (2013) Biased Judgment in Censored Environments. Management Science, 59(3), 573-591.
- Feiler, Tost, & Grant. (2012) Mixed Reasons, Missed Givings: The Costs of Blending Egoistic and Altruistic Reasons in Donation Requests. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 48, 1322-1328.
* denotes equal contribution
- Feiler & Tong. From Noise to Bias in Linked Supply Chain Decisions.
- Sah & Feiler. Trust and the Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: The Disclosure Penalty and the Altruistic Signal.
- Feiler & Tong. Capability Censorship: How Work Assignments Shape Managerial Perceptions of Employee Potential.