Social Networks in Organizations, 2010–present
- “Research to Practice Seminar” format offers a PhD-style syllabus to MBA students.
- Readings include classic and current papers from scholarly journals in management, sociology, economics, and social networks.
- Discussion focuses on understanding the findings of current research and applying them to managerial practice.
Managing Organizations, 2019–present
- Case-based core course in macro-organizational behavior and leadership, required of all first-year Tuck students.
- Launching in 2019-2020 as part of Tuck's new core curriculum.
Technology and Entrepreneurship in Israel, 2013–present
- Global Insight Expedition format offers an 8-day travel course during spring break.
- Toured with MBA students to teach about global business in the context of Israel's unique culture, history and business environment.
- Arranged visits to start-ups, venture capital firms, incubators, and multinational corporate R&D labs in the technology sector.
Personal Leadership, 2017–2019
- Case-based core course in leadership and organizational behavior, required of all first-year Tuck students.
Leading Individuals and Teams, 2009–2018
- Case-based core course in micro-organizational behavior, required of all first-year Tuck students.
- “Yorkshire News: Marion Crawford” (2013). Tuck Case TC1-0156 (with Anne Givens).
- “Yorkshire News: Jamie Wordsmith” (2013). Tuck Case TC1-0157 (with Anne Givens).
- “ProdCo and the Magus Networker Problem-Solving Process (A) and (B)” (2011). Tuck Cases 1-0139 and 1-0140 (with Sarah Austrin-Willis, William Boziuk and J.R. Maxwell).
- “BT Plc: The Broadband Revolution (A) and (B)” (2006). Harvard Business School Cases 407-001 and 407-002 (with Michael Tushman and David Kiron).