Social Networks in Organizations, 2010–present
- “Research to Practice Seminar” format offers a PhD-style syllabus to MBA students.
- Readings include classic and current papers from scholarly journals in management, sociology, economics, and social networks.
- Discussion focuses on understanding the findings of current research and applying them to managerial practice.
Leading Individuals and Teams, 2009–present
- Case-based core course in organizational behavior, required of all first-year Tuck students.
Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Israel: A Learning Expedition, 2013-present
- Led MBA students on an 8-day trip to Israel to learn about its unique culture, history and business environment.
- Arranged visits to start-ups, venture capital firms, incubators, and multinational corporate R&D labs in the technology sector.
- Offered in alternate years.
- “Yorkshire News: Marion Crawford” (2013). Tuck Case TC1-0156 (with Anne Givens).
- “Yorkshire News: Jamie Wordsmith” (2013). Tuck Case TC1-0157 (with Anne Givens).
- “ProdCo and the Magus Networker Problem-Solving Process (A) and (B)” (2011). Tuck Cases 1-0139 and 1-0140 (with Sarah Austrin-Willis, William Boziuk and J.R. Maxwell).
- “BT Plc: The Broadband Revolution (A) and (B)” (2006). Harvard Business School Cases 407-001 and 407-002 (with Michael Tushman and David Kiron).